In January 2023, more than 1,500 CAs took part in a career development survey produced by ICAS, with analysis from Rutherford Cross, to gather insights and understanding about their work prospects and priorities. Some of the key areas of focus included:
- Their level of satisfaction with their career progression
- Which topics affecting CAs they consider most important
- Their personal priorities for development (both in technical and soft skills)
- Their level of contentment with their work-life balance
- Which employee benefits they receive and how important they consider them to be
At Rutherford Cross, we anticipated the results of the ICAS Careers Survey would likely demonstrate a sizeable shift in member views and expectations. But even we were surprised by quite how far the dial has moved post-pandemic.
To review the key findings, statistics and analysis by Rutherford Cross, please click here to visit the report in the CA Magazine.