Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with a high growth technology solutions business in Glasgow to recruit a Treasury Manager. This is a newly created position and offers the opportunity to join a growing, fast paced team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Group cash management to ensure liquidity to meet daily outgoings globally whilst minimising cash balances outside of the UK
- Ensure all bank transactions globally are posted daily and bank accounts reconciled daily
- Ensure all payments are made correctly, in the correct currency and on-time for 22 entities across the globe in several time zones
- Treasury reporting and controls over mandates, electronic payments, cross border transfers
- Establish an intercompany netting system
- Intercompany loan agreements and statements
- Manage foreign exchange exposure and transactions to minimise risk and cost
- Work closely with the payroll manager, purchase ledger and indirect tax to ensure all payments are timely and accurate
- Coordinate the cash forecasting process to ensure efficient management of funds
- Proactively identify areas for cost savings and efficiencies
- Manage day to day banking, payment limits, BACs limits, global bank relationships
Key Skills / Experience:
- Experience of International treasury
- Experienced in high volume transaction service businesses
- Team player with good communication skills
- Interested in developing treasury skills and professional treasury qualifications
There is a competitive salary on offer as well as excellent benefits.
Please reach out to Amy Ferguson at [email protected] for further information and a confidential discussion.