Our client is a highly acquisitional company in the energy sector with exciting plans to increase headcount dramatically over the coming months. Rutherford Cross has been engaged to source a Treasury Cash Manager to support the Group Accountant and the wider finance team.
The role is currently UK focussed but is likely to become Europe-wide as the company grows.
- Supporting the Group Accountant in the Maintenance of bank signatories
- Supporting the Group Accountant in the Maintenance of Bank Facility documents and permanent information
- Overview of daily cash across the portfolio, ensuring cash is in the right place at the right time, moving the cash up and down the group
- Daily and weekly cash reporting
- Working alongside the transactions team, delivering the month end close, and the bank reconciliations
- Monitoring the financial instruments on a monthly basis, and reporting movements, supporting the transactions team in the accounting capture
The successful candidate will have relevant experience in a corporate treasury, finance function or financial services. You will have proven experience working with electronic banking systems and payment processes and a strong working knowledge of treasury management systems.
To discuss in confidence please contact [email protected] or call 07494 280 152.
Salary: £25k - £35k