A Treasury Analyst role has become available to join the finance team. Working closely with the Financial Controller, the Treasury Analyst is responsible for proactively managing the long-term cash flow.
You will be responsible for producing daily cash flow, accurately and in a timely manner, analysing headroom, building relationships with the bank and meeting reporting requirements. The role is vital for enabling business decisions based on working capital/cash flow movements and managing headroom.
This represents an excellent opportunity for a motivated finance professional / part qualified accountant, who wants to work in a growth backed environment and within a company that can provide a firm career platform with good opportunities for personal and professional development.
An overview of core responsibilities includes:
- Responsible for ensuring the business has sufficient cash for day to day cash management, all company payments to be processed on time
- Overseeing the asset-based lending facility with the bank, ensuring the business is maximizing availability on the ABL facility
- Work with the wider finance team to understand balance sheet movements so any significant items can be identified and treated accordingly within the daily cash flow
- Maintain banking relationships
Weekly / Monthly Reporting
- Develop and produce weekly reporting for cash, ensure that these are continuously updated and are met to reflect any business changes
- Produce month end ABL facility report analysing this against the latest forecast. Key variances should be explained, and any future impacts understood
- Reconcile movements on cash flow from week to week and against forecast
- Work closely with the business finance team to provide input for long term cash flow forecasting
- Proactively highlight and manage low and mid-month cash flow points
Ad Hoc Tasks
- Undertake any other duties relevant to the key tasks and responsibilities identified by the Financial Controller
- Work closely with Operational Finance colleagues in support of joined up financial solutions for the company
- Take responsibility for ad-hoc analysis, projects and reporting requests in relation to any month-end or cash flow requirements
- Relevant accounting qualification
- Highly numerate with strong IT and financial analysis skills
- Confident, self-motivated and works on own initiative – thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Possesses a can-do attitude and strong sense of ownership
- Attention to detail
- Self-confident, driven and resilient
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
To discuss in confidence please contact [email protected] or call 07494 280 152.