Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with our client in the financial services sector to recruit into the newly created position of Treasury Analyst.
As a new role this is a great opportunity to develop your career by supporting an exciting phase of organisational growth and adding value to the business and customers. Responsible for supporting the implementation, oversight and governance of, and compliance with the treasury management framework, the Treasury Analyst will play an integral role in bringing the treasury control framework to life.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the business remain within Treasury framework boundaries and associated policies
- Ensure questions from business are answered timely and accurately
- Ensure any indications of weaknesses in systems and controls are addressed and enhanced as appropriate
- Ensure policies, documentation, and matrices are maintained in line with agreed responsibilities
- Participate in projects and other business initiatives, providing advice, support and guidance on Treasury Ops related matters ensuring service remains compliant
- Review all existing and new processes and arrangements to ensure they are CASS compliant
- Working in conjunction with controls and oversight to ensure a robust Treasury Ops control framework is in place
- Participate in governance groups as appropriate
- Ensure that regular tasks are completed both timely and accurately and that there are appropriate and robust systems and controls in place
We are looking to speak to candidates who are process driven and methodical, and who enjoy managing processes whilst looking for more effective ways of doing things. On top of this, the following would be beneficial:
- Understanding of basic liquidity monitoring
- Understanding of due diligence practices
- Proficient in the use of excel, word and outlook
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage with a diverse workforce
- Ability to take the initiative and work independently
- Awareness of industry issues and trends
On offer is a competitive salary as well as a generous blend of benefits including pension, bonus, enhanced parental leave, paid time off for emergencies, health and wellbeing initiatives and flexible working options.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity and further information, please reach out to Amy Ferguson at [email protected]