Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with a leading international business with a highly impressive history who consistently perform very well in their sector. The business has been going through a period of stregthening systems and reporting improvements and it is an exciting time to be joining them and supporting with their positive journey. The organisation are looking to add a Treasury Analyst to their team and this will be for a fixed term period of 12 months. While this role has a Treasury focus the business are open to considering a candidate without Treasury experience who are coming from a strong Financial Analysis background and have preferably been working with a large multi-national dealing with multi - currencies. The role will primarily be focused on providing accurate analysis of financial and treasury data while also ensuring accurate accounting and reporting of treasury activities which aid decision making in the business. A summary of some of the key duties are below:
- Support the delivery of Treasury reporting process, through planning, accuracy and completeness of information in line with Group reporting timelines
- Preparation and analysis of month and year end reporting for areas of treasury including forex, interest, group cash, intercompany funding
- Support the delivery of the intercompany funding process
- Preparation and analysis on Treasury forecasting including forex and working capital, cash management and interest for budget and latest estimates in line with the finance calendar Collation and support with the analysis of information relating to the global insurance programme
- Support the delivery of cash flow forecasting across, including the preparation and analysis of the group 13-week rolling forecast
- Provide financial reporting support, ad hoc analysis in respect of project across Group Treasury
For this role the business are ideally seeking a fully qualified accountant with previous experience in a Finance Analyst role and preferably with some exposure to Treasury. The ability to analyse data and make rational judgements is key as well as being a strong communicator, keen to build relationships across an organisation. The business are offering a good salary and a benefits package which includes bonus opportunity and a range of flexible benefits including agile/hybrid working.