Our client is an exciting forward-thinking company in the drinks sector with an excellent reputation in the Scottish market. Rutherford Cross is delighted to have been engaged to recruit a Treasury Analyst to support the Group Treasury Manager in managing the Treasury operations, focusing on cash and risk management as well as treasury analysis and reporting.
- Support the delivery of cash flow forecasting across the business to enable effective cash management, including the development and analysis of the current 13 week rolling forecast, group cash (on and off shore) and interest payable / receivable.
- Work with the broader finance community to understand cash flow forecast requirements, by currency, to prepare and present information that sets out proposals for hedging and deposit activity, ensuring compliance with the Treasury Risk Management Policy.
- Develop the current group cash management forecast and reporting process.
- Manage and develop the bank account master to align with banking mandates, ensuring compliance, accuracy, and completeness of all information.
- Provision and analysis of accounting and month end reporting for areas of treasury including forex, interest, group cash, intercompany funding and treasury KPIs.
- Collation, analysis and reporting of information relating to the global insurance programme to enable informed decision making.
- Support the annual global insurance renewal process.
- Preparation and analysis on Treasury forecasting including forex and working capital cash and interest for latest estimates and budget in line with the finance calendar.
- Support with treasury dealing in relation to hedging as agreed by the Treasury Committee including the settlement of maturing treasury transactions.
- Provide financial reporting support, ad hoc analysis in respect of project across Group Treasury.
Qualifications, Training & Professional Memberships
ACCA qualified preferably or part qualified considered
Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in Treasury, or in a wider finance team with treasury exposure
- Excellent Excel skills
To discuss in confidence please contact [email protected] or call 07494 280 152.