Rutherford Cross is working with a ‘Big 4’ accountancy firm to appoint a Transfer Pricing Manager in Glasgow.
Working with some of the most skilled professionals in your field you will help your clients on operating model design, business restructuring, systems implications, transfer pricing, controversy, strategy and planning. You will help your clients to build and implement transfer pricing structures that make sense for their business, improve their processes and manage the cost of cross-border trade.
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Assist in winning work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
- Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
- Contribute to successfully extracting maximum value for both the firm and clients from the tax services delivered whilst managing risk appropriately for both client and the firm.
Skills and experience
- Client driven and strategically and commercially aware
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral.
- Enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work
- Strong and motivated team player
For a more detailed job description please click apply.