Temporary Assistant Finance Analyst job with our client based in Renfrewshire for a short-term period of 2 months. Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Checking important documentation during a period of change within the business
- Liaising with Business Units to cross reference requirements within each document whilst handling and resolving queries
- Support the ongoing analysis and forecasting of cashflow
- Liaison with banking partners
- Submission of finalised reports
This short-term requirement would be well suited to a Part Qualified, Finalist or Newly Qualified Accountant. Previous experience within Credit Control and Banking would be beneficial. You must also have excellent attention to detail. Ideally start at the beginning of November. Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum or day rate equivalent.