Temporary Assistant Accountant role with our client based in Dunfermline for an initial 2–3-month period with the possibility of going permanent. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Processing customer debts: receivals, reminders and refunds
- Processing supplier payments and bank payments
- Producing Asset journals
- Creation of Memo journals
- Ad Hoc duties for the UK office
- Liaising with the international offices
To apply you will be a Qualified or “Qualified by Experience” Accountant with a broad Accounting skillset. You will be flexible and able to work with both the UK and International teams. You will be proficient in the use of Microsoft packages. This position will work alongside the international financial teams.
This role will start in March 2022. Salary: £28,000-£32,000 p.a., or hourly rate equivalent, depending on experience.