- Manager – Corporate Tax
- Big 4
Background to the Opportunity
The opportunity has arisen for a Manager to join our client’s Corporate Tax Team on a permanent basis.
Our client is a ‘Big 4’ accountancy practice and a leading provider of professional services, including audit, tax and advisory specialisms.
They have over 12,000 partners and staff working in more than 20 offices in the UK.
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Managing tax compliance and advisory relationships with clients
- Providing tax advisory services to a variety of clients and managing the successful delivery of technically excellent advice
- Liaising with specialist teams
- Running client service teams
- Helping to prepare proposals for new work
- Coaching and developing junior members of staff
- CTA, CA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Excellent tax technical skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to build strong relationships
To discuss in confidence please contact [email protected] or call 07799 462 326