- Strategic Finance Business Partner
- Temp 6 month
- £275-300 per day
Background to the Opportunity
The opportunity has arisen for a Strategic Finance Business Partner to join our client’s Finance Team. It is a temp role working with a fantastic organisation in Edinburgh. Interviews this week if you are the immediately available and a good fit.
Our client is based in city of Edinburgh and a market player in the FMCG business.
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Reporting into the Finance Manager – Strategic Planning and Control you will support the Strategic Planning and Control (SP&C) team with business critical processes (e.g. Annual Planning, Month End Close Cycle, Business Partnering)
- Your main responsibilities will be to lead the ABC cycle across the Annual Plan and support the analysis & review of business critical controls & processes across the MEC
- You will develop simple, intuitive outputs from analytics, create concise, impactful presentations to demonstrate learnings to senior leadership/functional heads of department, engage with functions across finance and the wider organisation to ensure alignment and use finding to challenge existing paradigms and ways of working
- Qualified Accountant
- Fully proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Commercial / FMCG experience with SAP/BW would be beneficial to be successful in this role
- FOR MORE INFORMATION AND A DETAILED JOB SPEC, PLEASE APPLY -