Rutherford Cross is pleased to be working with a client based in the Scottish Borders to appoint a Statutory Reporting and Treasury Business Partner.
This newly created role will support the leadership team within the finance function as well as delivering strategic and operational financial / statutory accounting, treasury functions and frameworks of financial controls.
The post-holder will lead the Statutory and Treasury Team to support and deliver the organisation's plans and functions.
- Lead and manage the delivery of the financial accounting obligations in line with statutory, regulatory and best practice frameworks
- Manage the development, coordination and operation of process and procedures with regards to statutory Financial Statements
- Liaise effectively with external auditors ensuring completion of the audit in accordance with agreed timescales and standards
- Build positive and effective relationships with Finance Business Partners as well as the rest of the finance function ensuring effective communication
- Lead the Development of the Treasury Management policy, strategy and practice
- Proactively manage the banking relationships in line with compliance of the agreed regulations
- Contribute to the development of the management systems ensuring they are fit for purpose and maintained
- Ensure key stakeholders in the business receive timely and appropriate performance monitoring reports and communication for the Statutory and Treasury targets against deliverables
- Manage the Statutory Reporting and Treasury Teams budgets
For further information and a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please reach out to Amy Ferguson at [email protected] or on 07535091141.