Rutherford Cross is working with a global entertainment company that offers world-class products to millions worldwide. Employing some of the most creative, innovative people in the business, they foster a culture of strong entrepreneurial spirit where everyone’s ideas are considered.
Due to continued growth and success, their European Finance operation requires a Senior Tax Analyst to be based in Geneva, Switzerland. You will join the European Tax team and work on a number of challenging yet exciting projects. This opportunity would suit someone keen to progress their Tax career in a fun, fast-paced and rewarding environment.
- Support the Regional controlling Teams based in Geneva, Lyon; Prague and Cologne in local tax compliance including review and sign-off on local tax returns
- Review and sign off the return to provision reconciliation and statute of limitation expiry dates
- Review the US GAAP & FAS109 analysis and reporting of the European legal entities at Quarter End and Year End
- Participation in planning around dividends and US cash repatriation
- Withholding Tax Management and Optimization
- Participation in Transfer Pricing work which includes Interim and Year End TP review of each legal entity based on input from the Regional Controlling Teams, Update of Transfer Pricing Documentation Reports, Drafting/Updating Intercompany Legal Agreements
- Support senior members of the European Tax Team in Tax Audits
- Relevant University or Business School Degree at Masters Level
- 3-4 years’ experience in a large public accounting firm and/or industry
- Strong tax accounting skills, US GAAP and FAS109 skills being an advantage
- Outgoing personality, good communication skills and a can-do attitude
In return, you will receive a basic salary of 125-130k CHF plus a range of benefits including private medical care and contributory pension scheme. You will also enjoy a fantastic range of training and development opportunities as well as a number of fun, social activities both in and out of work.
Consistently ranked as one of the world's best cities in terms of overall quality of life, Geneva offers something for everyone by way of cultural, leisure, and sports activities and is a safe and secure environment for families. It is also the city that hosts the highest number of international organizations in the world, making it exceptionally multicultural. In terms of location, the office is based in the heart of Geneva with many top restaurants, bars and shops on your doorstep meaning you never have to travel far to enjoy the best the city has to offer.