Our client is a leading global financial services organisation who is looking to appoint a Senior Tax Analyst. They operate in a complex and evolving sector and are recognised for their innovative approach to service and customer satisfaction. This is a unique opportunity for a Corporate Tax professional to move into a leading in-house team.
The Senior Tax Analyst is responsible for sourcing and providing tax data across the business, preparing tax figures and the calculation of UK corporation tax payments. The role sits within the UK corporation tax team but will also work as a key member of the wider UK tax team. It carries responsibility for ensuring that the corporation tax is calculated accurately in a timely manner and the Group’s tax position is accurately presented and accounted for.
They are keen to speak to ambitious individuals who are highly commercial and aspire to deliver work at the highest standard. The role will offer a lot of autonomy and the opportunity to develop skills in a financial services environment.
The role is based in Glasgow.
You will be a qualified tax professional who has ambitions to join one of the largest financial services organisations. You will be able to demonstrate your energy, drive and enthusiasm for this opportunity and the desire to enhance your expertise and knowledge. You can also expect to work on interesting and rewarding tax projects.
- ICAS, ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified
- Ability to form and build strong relationships with people of all levels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to take ownership of projects, effectively delegating to others within the team and taking responsibility for quality control
- A flexible approach to work, with the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
To have a confidential discussion please don’t hesitate to contact Henrietta du Cros on 0131 6038111 or [email protected]