Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with an international manufacturing business who have a proud history and have grown significantly over the last few years to be a leader in their market. The organisation are seeking a Senior Project Finance Manager on an 18-month contract and this role will be wide ranging and will offer exposure to numerous areas of the business. The role has a specific focus on group finance process areas as well as driving and coordinating the reimplementation of a version of the ERP system while working closely with subject matter experts, Consultants and Work Stream leads to develop solutions that meets the needs of the business.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the delivery and implementation of specific Group Finance scope areas including Consolidation & Business Planning (incorporating Budgeting & Forecasting activities)
- Supporting the SMEs in designing and developing the solution and leverage experience of other businesses and similar projects to challenge and support the SMEs.
- Coordinate project activities across assigned Group Finance areas including Configurations, Reporting, Interfaces and Modifications (CRIM); Solution Design & Build; Process documentation; Data Migration; Master Data; Testing; Security; Change Readiness, Communications and Training
- Plan, deliver and monitor progress against the key project phases, in support of the overall project plan
- Building strong relationships with the relevant ERP Consultants and attend workshops supporting key areas
- Work closely with the project teams to provide deliverables in line with agreed project timescales
- Drive the Finance agenda on key scope areas, leveraging knowledge of best practice, governance and control, and prior experience of ERP implementation projects
- Support the Finance Business Partner and Finance Leads to manage key stakeholders across the business
- Participate in the change management work stream, covering key areas such as ensuring business readiness to adopt the change, ensuring appropriateness of tools being implemented and identifying stakeholder risks and mitigating
- Work closely with the Subject Matter Experts to support the completion of readiness activities required to prepare the business to operate on the new system
For this role the company are ideally seeking a fully qualified accountant – CA/ACCA/CIMA with experience of working on ERP implementation projects and experience of working in a larger/complex business and exposure to a group function/consolidation experience. Experience of systems testing, reviewing test scripts cross functionally and assessing high volume date is key and also having a good knowledge of management and statutory reporting. On offer is a really interesting contract which will offer extensive stakeholder management and great exposure at senior levels. Excellent salary and benefits package including flexible/agile working and an earlier finish on a Friday.