Rutherford Cross is partnering with a leading challenger bank in Edinburgh City Centre to appoint a Senior Tax Manager into the Finance team.
They are looking for someone who will primarily focus on operational taxes and VAT. This is a wide and interesting mix in terms of tax compliance and advisory responsibilities for the bank, in addition to managing the relationship with HMRC.
Key experience will be:
- Detailed knowledge of tax law and practice in VAT and Operational Taxes
- High level knowledge and practical experience on other taxes, such as PAYE/NIC & other employee taxes
- Brilliant at communicating and building strong relationships with stakeholders across the bank and the Group with a diverse range of knowledge and experience, including ability to convey tax technical matters to a wide range of stakeholder levels
- Experience of monitoring & managing tax risks, including assessment of relevant controls
- Experience of working in a Financial Services environment
This position offers a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Eleanor Turner on 07799 462 326 / [email protected]