Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Salary: £45,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
Rutherford Cross is working in partnership with a one of the UK’s most recognisable brands to identify and engage a qualified Senior Financial Analyst to undertake a key business partnering role within Operations. The successful applicant will have a broad remit including financial analysis, management & financial reporting, forecasting, and project management in a change orientated environment.
Specifically this will include:
- Working closely with senior commercial stakeholders, adding value through insight, challenge and support as a trusted finance business partner
- Analysis of operational performance across multiple manufacturing sites
- Maintenance and analysis of standard costs and Group costs
- Budgeting and forecasting to reflect business performance and ensuring costs are controlled
- Lead finance support for major operational and capex projects, including scenario based financial modelling
- Maintenance of standard cost model for full product range and new product developments
- Month-end and year-end reporting responsibilities
Applications are invited from qualified Accountants who have had some exposure to manufacturing or a related sector. Experience in financial modelling and forecasting would be beneficial, while the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels is essential.
To apply, please contact our retained advisor Billy McCarthy at Rutherford Cross.