Rutherford Cross is currently exclusively engaged by a market leading business in Glasgow, who are looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join a busy team in the city centre. You will take ownership of analysis for the trading P&L and Balance sheet on one of the businesses divisions. Dealing with the Financial and Managerial Directors of this global business demands strong communication, analytical and relationship management skills. Technically the role would require a high level of experience with excel and designing and implementing reports from scratch using multiple data sources.
This role would suit a recently qualified CA looking to make their first move into industry or someone with two years post qualification experience from a practise or industry background.
Key activities of the role:
- Production and presentation of analysis reports including the reporting on the P&L and Balance sheet of a group division
- Monthly analysis including reconciliation to senior stake holders including the FD & MD
- Data and MI analysis and data consolidation using Excel and Power BI for reporting and financial analysis
- Driving forward change and wider group financial analysis
- Qualified accountant, preferably practice
- Strong knowledge of Data/MI
- Ability to assist with process improvement and dive deep into financial analysis
- Able to present financial information to senior stakeholders
- Advanced level proficiency in MS Excel
Salary: £48,000-£50,000 depending on experience
Pension: 7% for 3% employee contribution
Holidays 36 days annual leave
Other benefits Private Medical, life Insurance and Flexible benefits