Rutherford Cross are delighted to be partnered with a global drinks business to appoint a Senior Finance Analyst. This is a rare opportunity to join a well-recognised brand name in an analytical role that offers significant scope for professional development. Based in Lanarkshire our client operates a hybrid working model and on offer is salary up to 51k + bonus.
Ideally, we are looking for a qualified accountant with a couple of years PQE who has a track record of providing analytical support to help influence business decision making. We also need someone who can display leadership skills as you will be responsible for managing one team member. You will interface regularly with senior leadership in the business so must be comfortable preparing reports and delivering information.
- Preparation, analysis and follow up of month end Group management accounts.
- Support the implementation of appropriate business analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and risks
- Support the delivery of the planning cycles and reporting processes detailed within the Finance Calendar, ensuring the integrity of the information provided to Senior leadership
- Support the Group Management Reporting Team Member in the planning, management and reporting of Group central overheads
- People management for the Group Management Reporting Team Member
- Provide support to the delivery of the business planning process to ensure that challenging but achievable financial targets are built into budgets and strategic plans, liaising closely with Business units to link strategic plans to the financial outputs
- Support the implementation of new systems and processes being introduced through active participation in testing and implementation
- Support the requirement of the Supervisory Board and The Executive through providing appropriate business analysis and financial support.
- Support and, from time to time where required, deputise for the Group Management Reporting Team Leader.
For an initial confidential discussion regarding this market leading opportunity, please contact Harry Young at Rutherford Cross on 07494 280 500 / [email protected]