Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working exclusively with a multinational business based in Edinburgh that is looking to add a Senior Finance Analyst to its FP&A Team. If you are a Qualified Accountant who is looking for an engaging, fast-paced role then this could be the perfect opportunity to further your career.
This role offers a hybrid working approach, and excellent career development and progression opportunities. It also offers a selection of other benefits that can be disclosed upon initial discussions.
What you will be involved in:
- Support with month-end reporting processes, adhering to the business’s standards and timescales
- Production and submission of monthly rolling forecasts and annual budget, in collaboration with the wider team
- Play an active role in supporting the business through a period of financial transformation
- Contribution to finance and site-wide continuous improvement projects
- Assist in the production of monthly management accounts and aid in partnering with the wider team
- Support with ad hoc reporting and analysis requirements
To be successful in this role, the following Qualifications & Experience will be required:
- Fully qualified accountant – CGMA / ACCA / ACA / CA or equivalent
- High standards and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Good organisational skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Dedicated and flexible work attitude towards completion of deliverables
Experience working in a high-paced environment and experience in IFS/SAP or BPC would be Advantageous.
To find out more about this role, remuneration and wider benefits, please contact Rutherford Cross advisor Harry Thomson by emailing [email protected].