Rutherford Cross is working with a boutique Finance company operating in Glasgow to recruit a Senior Credit Analyst.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to gain wide commercial exposure in one of Scotland’s newest Financial Services organisations who have aggressive growth plans. The company has an exceptional reputation in the market with an extremely experienced team. This opportunity would allow the successful candidate to grow with the business and be part of an impressive success story.
The role provides broad exposure, dealing with:
- Credit and risk assessment of asset finance related data from a range of sources.
- Senior Internal and External stakeholder engagement
- Making independent commercial asset and lending decisions that will have a direct impact on the business
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Being commercially aware in a SME environment, with previous experience in an underwriter environment.
- The ability to have an autonomous delivery focus and be a self-motivated individual
- Strong oral and written communication and the ability to communicate financial asset concepts/issues to a variety of stakeholders
- 5 years analyst experience in financial services
- Previous asset finance experience preferred
- Previous underwriting experience
- Salary £40,000-£50,000
- Discretionary Bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus stats
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance / death in service
- An element of flexible working