Our client is a fast growing business based in Edinburgh. They are seeking a high calibre analyst to provide vital analytical and decision support to the management team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Financial and statistical modelling. Building models that explain and illustrate business issues and enable effective remedies to be identified and implemented.
- Budgeting and forecasting of revenue and marketing expenditure.
- Sensitivity analysis, what-if analysis, scenario planning, and risk calculations.
- Provision of decision support and recommendations to management team in relation to pricing, marketing, product and territory strategy.
- Liaison with internal statisticians to interrogate data and make sound judgements.
- Liaison with Finance team to ensure integrity of sales and other data sourced from third parties and other systems.
To apply for this role, you will be degree educated with a background in Finance, Statistics or Economics and have a proven track record in financial modelling, including model-building.
A summary of the key skills and experience are as follows:
- Solid understanding of metrics, KPIs and analytical tools.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Commercial acumen, including understanding of key profitability metrics.
- Ability to get to know a business well enough to make contextual analysis.
- Enthusiasm with a desire to own a challenge and produce strong management information.
Salary details: £50,000 + bonus (20%) and benefits