- £95,000 + bonus + benefits
Background to the Opportunity
The opportunity has arisen for a Senior Audit Manager to join our client’s Internal Audit team on a permanent basis.
Our client is a well-known retail bank.
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Supporting Management in delivering an independent, risk-based Audit service
- Managing, leading and undertaking audit assignments
- Delivering audit assignments and reporting
- Supporting and managing the Audit strategy and services
- Managing a team of Managers and Senior Auditors
- Significant experience in the banking industry
- Extensive experience in risk-based auditing
- Extensive experience leading and managing audit assignments
- Excellent relationship-management skills
- CMIIA, ACCA, CA or equivalent qualification
- FOR MORE INFORMATION AND A DETAILED JOB SPEC, PLEASE APPLY -