Rutherford Cross is delighted to be partnered with a professional organisation in Edinburgh looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team. Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, this is a great opportunity for an experienced accountant with strong reporting and business partnering skills.
Key duties include:
- Executing financial reporting and controls
- Conducting forecasting and annual budgeting
- Delivering monthly reports to budget holders and senior stakeholders
- Cultivating robust relationships with key stakeholders
- Assisting in external auditing processes to ensure compliance
- Contributing to the transformation of the finance function
- Fully qualified ACCA / CA / CIMA or equivalent
- Experience implementing and maintaining good financial controls
- Pursue improvement and effectiveness in all aspects of work and output
- Proficient in simplifying and communicating financial data
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills
If you are an analytical, proactive professional looking to advance your career within a progressive organisation, please apply with an up-to-date CV to Claudia Prat at Rutherford Cross - [email protected].