Rutherford Cross is working with a global business based in central Glasgow to recruit for a Process Excellence Lead. This exciting position will be integral for the organisation as they work through a Transformation Project.
This is a newly created role for the function and is a unique opportunity to help develop and embed a culture of Process Excellence / Process Improvement. The role will involve working closely with the leadership team and developing team members and managers and training on Lean 6 Sigma techniques. Through the analysis of processes and pain points, this role will be responsible for identifying innovative ways of improving the efficiency of the function and how it works with the Business.
A summary of some of the key duties are below:
- Providing expertise on Lean / 6 Sigma tools & techniques – primarily focussed on operational improvement
- Developing a Process Excellence ‘mind set – through training and facilitation
- Conducting diagnostic analysis, developing high level and detailed design of future state processes and operating models, identifying performance metrics and supporting implementation
- Partnering with the owners of processes and products with the intent to drive forward meaningful change within the process to optimise improved business performance, customer experience and employee experience
- Embedding Process Excellence as a culture and mind-set across IBA
- Leading on evolving a Process Excellence culture through introducing and managing a Process Improvement framework (identification, prioritisation, recognition and delivery)
- Supporting on ad-hoc initiatives and broader change programmes from a process, performance and continuous improvement perspective
This role requires a candidate with Experience of leading and developing a Process Excellence Culture in a similar sized function. You will have Lean / Six Sigma (Black Belt) or similar qualifications and have excellent knowledge of business improvement and change management methodologies. Strong quantitative and qualitative skills will be key along with the ability to gather, synthesize and analyse data and draw logical conclusions – presenting these in clear, compelling and concise reports for different audiences.
On offer is an excellent salary and great benefits including hybrid working, pension, private healthcare.