Rutherford Cross is delighted to be engaged by a leading FinTech business in Edinburgh to recruit a Payroll Manager to be based in their Edinburgh office.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager to join the business during a time of growth. They require an experienced, driven and confident manager to join the business and drive forward change and innovation within the Payroll function.
If you are looking to take your career to the next level then this is the perfect proposition for you.
The role of the Payroll Manager is to complete the payroll process for employees and agency staff on a weekly and monthly basis for the organisation. There will also be a number of payroll projects involving implementing new time and attendance software and transferring systems.
- Run the payrolls for the organisation, ensuring the information is accurate and complete
- Co-ordinate with employment agencies regarding timesheets, queries and invoicing
- Maintain employee records and documents in TMS/Softworks and Sage 50 Payroll
- Facilitate and manage the transition of Group Companies from various payroll and time and attendance systems to TMS/Softworks and Sage Payroll. This project will involve setting up the new systems, mapping the payroll to Sage 200 Accounts, testing the new systems and running a parallel payroll to ensure the set-up is correct
- Manage a small payroll team
- Post the payroll journals from Sage 50 Payroll to Sage 200 Accounts along with any intercompany journals
- Ensure Attachments of Earnings, HMRC and pension payments are made on time each month
- Conduct the payroll year end and produce P60's for all employees
- Regular payroll reports to be produced for the UK Group Finance Director, as well as ad hoc payroll information requests
- A positive and confident attitude
- Team Player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organised and accurate with attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Able to manage own workload while achieving internal and external deadlines
- Must have experience of working in payroll 200+ personnel
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package.