Rutherford Cross are delighted to be exclusively partnered with one of Scotland’s largest family-owned businesses based in Renfrewshire to recruit for a Management Accountant. This position reports directly to the Group Financial Controller. The role is varied and offers great exposure to a variety of tasks within the finance function. Salary up to 45k.
The client is happy to consider qualified by experience or part qualified. Applications are also encouraged from people slightly more junior who would like to take a step up into a Management Accountant position. The business would be happy to develop someone at an Assistant Management Accountant/Assistant Accountant level into a bigger role in the coming years.
- Preparation and posting of standard monthly management accounts journals
- Responsibility for monthly management accounts checklist – ensuring all tasks completed in line with timetable
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and production of month end management accounts file for review, both for W H Malcolm Ltd and small subsidiary.
- Assist with ongoing development of management accounts and analysis.
- Assist with year-end audit, preparation of audit schedules and work with external auditors when required
- Cashbook postings and bank reconciliations
- Completion of regular National Statistics Forms
- Preparation and checking of monthly CIS statements for Construction subcontractors
- Weekly electronic invoice transfers into Financial Ledgers
- Maintenance of company credit card use – monthly analysis and posting
- Back up/ admin support for weekly payroll of ~1500 employees
- Production of weekly payroll analysis for distribution to Construction Division.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or arrange an initial confidential discussion, please get in contact with Harry Young at Rutherford Cross on 07494 280 500 or [email protected]