Interim Systems Accountant job for a 3-month period with our client based in Glasgow. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Project managing the implementation of a new finance system for this growing SME
- Prepare and execute a detailed Project Plan
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders ensuring the project is delivered on time and within budget
- Undertake User Acceptance Testing for the new Finance System
- Interrogate the integrity of data during the data migration phase
- Carry out a parallel running of old and new system
- Ensure successful ‘go live’ of new Finance System
- Deliver new system training to end users
To apply you must be an experienced System Accountant, with a track record of successfully Project Managing Finance Systems implementation previously. You will have first class project management and stakeholder management skills.
Start Date: June 2019.
Day Rate: £275-£325 per day.