Interim Senior Project Accountant job with our high growth client based near Edinburgh for an initial 3-month period. Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Analysis of existing processes and procedures in relation to the collection of income from customers
- Analysis of a high-volume customers including new and lapsed utilising the system to extract relevant data
- Risk assessment of all aspects of Cash Collection identifying areas of weakness
- Working closely with the Collections/Credit Control team identify and implement improvements to existing working practices
- Produce a working procedure manual for the Collections team
To apply you will be an experienced and Qualified Financial Controller with a demonstrable track record of driving efficiencies in Credit Management and Collections. You will also have first class written and verbal communication skills. Day Rate £250-£350 per day.