Interim Senior Management Accountant job with our client based in Renfrewshire for a 12-month period. Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including profit & loss and balance sheet for several entities within the business
- Production of statutory accounts at year end and liaison with external auditors again for several entities
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts with ongoing monitoring of actual performance against budget
- Business Partnering with business units supporting operational performance and excellence
- Liaison with key stakeholders including Tax Advisors
To apply you will be a fully qualified Accountant ideally with a breadth of experience across both Financial Reporting, Financial Accounting and Management Accounting. You will previously have had full responsibility for the full statutory reporting process within a business. You ideally will also be comfortable in Business Partnering with Operations of a large complex business. Ideally interview and start in November. Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum or day rate equivalent.