Interim Project Accountant job with our Glasgow based client for an initial 6-month period.
Supporting the Head of Finance and the FP&A Manager, the key responsibilities are:
- Supporting with the implementation of the new billing software
- Assisting with the introduction of a new Revenue stream, ensuring process and reporting is implemented
- Supporting the setup of new reporting processes to Head Office
- Production of balance sheet reconciliation
- Assisting with the production of month-end accounts
- Supporting the FP&A Manager with ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Other ad-hoc support where required
To apply you will be a Qualified or “Qualified by Experience” Accountant with a high attention to detail. You will be a confident communicator and have good interpersonal skills. You will be proactive in decision making and be able to prioritise workloads. This role will support hybrid working. Salary circa £45,000 p.a. depending on experience.