Interim Project Accountant job (Part Time) with our client based in Falkirk for a 3 month period. Working as part of a team with the objective of improving the use of the existing accounting system and reporting to the Financial Controller the main duties and responsibilities include:
- Review of the current chart of accounts
- Set up nominal codes and new cost centres to allow improved reporting by business unit
- Improve and develop existing reports generated from the accounting system
- Set up KPI’s on the system for a new subsidiary and integrate onto the accounting software
- Support in the production of monthly management accounts
To apply you will be an accountant with experience of either developing accounting software previously or having worked in a finance function during a systems implementation or upgrade. This role will be for 2-3 days per week. £225-£275 per day depending on experience.