Rutherford Cross is working with a global organisation to recruit an Interim Project Accountant for an ongoing long-term contract role. This is an exciting role with varied duties and will give broad exposure across the business internationally. The role will be working from home and could be for the duration. A summary of some of the key duties are below:
- Reporting directly to the Director of Finance, supporting the business to map out end to end processes for a new area
- Create and implement accounting policy and processes which will support strategic direction of the business
- Providing input around deals to ensure proper governance and controls are in place
- Business partnering with various functions including Tax, IT, and also Financial Controllers in various countries
- Presenting financial results and opportunities to the business
For this role the company are ideally seeking a qualified accountant – CA/ACCA/CIMA with a good technical grounding who has had broad exposure to finance business partnering and commercial accounting/project work. The role has interaction with a lot of different contacts and will provide lots of commercial exposure. On offer is an excellent day rate, long term contract and a role which will offer flexibility between home/office working.