Interim Operations Finance Manager job (hybrid) with a global FMCG business based in Glasgow for a 3-6-month period.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Ownership of the P&L and Balance Sheet for the operational side of the business
- Preparing financial reports, including weekly forecasting, month-end, quarterly forecasting and annual budget cycle
- Providing information to auditors as part of the annual audit cycle
- Analysing and explaining budget variances
- Managing one Finance Analyst
- Calculating new product costs
- Balance sheet reconciliations and investigating any discrepancies
- Accurate delivery of KPI reporting
- Driving effective cost control to ensure delivery of budgets and targets
- Continually improving financial processes and procedures to ensure control and efficient operation
- Delivering accurate management information to support the decision making process
Applications are welcomed from Fully Qualified Accountants with a successful track record in a similar role. A background in FMCG or manufacturing would be preferable. The ideal candidate will have proven analytical and problem-solving abilities combined with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills able to prioritise workload and communicate effectively at all levels. Advanced knowledge of Excel / PowerPoint is desirable, with sound understanding of accounting systems. This role offers a hybrid working model.