Interim Management Accountant
Interim Management Accountant job with our Edinburgh based client. This role is for a 6- month period reporting directly to the Finance Director. The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Producing focused and accurate management information to support improved performance
- Completing and improving planning processes, including information and analysis, focusing on drivers and financial impact
- Creating reporting packs, including KPI’s and management information for business centres
- Supporting on project planning, business case production and implementation tracking where required
- Producing accurate and timely management information packs
- Managing communication with key stakeholders
- Providing detailed analysis where required to appropriate stakeholders
- Ensuring the accuracy of monthly management information
- Supporting on ad hoc duties as required
To apply you will be a Qualified or “Qualified by Experience” Management Accountant with the ability to self-manage and prioritise to meet deadlines. You will have excellent IT skills and be experienced in developing accurate and timely analysis.
This role will begin at the end of July and support a hybrid working pattern, with the expectations of 1-2 days in the office per week. The salary bracket for this role is £40,000-£45,000 p.a. dependant on experience.