Interim Management Accountant job with our Glasgow city centre based client for an initial 3 month period. Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for individual subsidiaries
- Production of monthly management reports for presentation to senior management
- Analysis of profit & loss and balance sheet accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Support in the ongoing development of processes and procedures
- Supporting the Finance Team with ad-hoc projects
To apply you will be a Qualified or “Qualified by Experience” Accountant with a broad Financial and Management Accounting skillset. You will be flexible and able to work on a variety of ad hoc projects as well as working efficiently to strict deadlines. Previous experience of working in a complex business going through systems implementation and upgrades would be beneficial. This position will start in March 2022 and will support hybrid working. Salary: £45,000-£55,000 p.a. depending on experience.