Interim Internal Auditors
Rutherford Cross is working with a large global company in the engineering sector to recruit 2 Internal Auditors on an interim basis to join their internal audit team. The jobs will be fully remote, and therefore we can consider applications from anywhere in the UK. As Internal Auditor, you will promote effective control environments, highlighting emerging risks and associate opportunities through review, assessment, education, and consultation.
- Deliver audits and assurance work from the approved Internal Audit plan
- For audits that are being led or conducted independently, manage the planning, fieldwork, review, reporting and completion of these audits. Where there is a team, manage the work of other team members and feedback constructively on their performance.
- Assist in the development of the Internal Audit Methodology and procedures to ensure that all internal processes comply with audit guidance, are effective, efficient and are adding value to the business.
- Work with others to implement plans and projects that improve the internal control environment and aligned processes to remediate risk to a level which meets the business risk appetite.
- Undertake ad hoc projects as and when required, including the investigation of whistle-blowing allegations.
- Assist in the preparation of the department’s management information.
- Identify and facilitate the sharing of best practice across the organization to ensure that the business operates efficiently.
- Advising companies on control issues as and when required.
Ideally, you will have extensive experience working within an internal audit team within industry, and a qualification – either accounting or CIIA. It would be helpful if the successful candidate had an interest in IT and Data Analytics.
To discuss further, please contact Amy Peoples on 07494 280 152, or [email protected].