Interim Head of Financial, Planning & Analysis job with our Glasgow based commercial client. Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Leading the annual budget setting process, budgetary monitoring and analysis of variances
- Forecasting, re-forecasting and business partnering by operational area
- Development of the financial planning process and model
- Financial analysis of key business drivers
- Liaison with Senior Management, Operational Managers up to Director level
- Lead, manage and support the Finance Business Partnering & Analysis team
To apply you will be a fully qualified Accountant with strong commercial / operational finance skills from within a large complex business. You will have previously led an FP&A team and possess first class leadership and stakeholder management skills. Salary: £Competitive.