Interim Head of Financial Accounting job with our client based in Renfrewshire. Reporting to the Finance Director the main duties and responsibilities include:
- Leading the annual audit process for the business preparing group consolidated statutory accounts to meet IFRS
- Being the main point of contact for liaison with the external auditors
- Produce updated written procedures and policies relating to the preparation of year end accounts
- Implementation of controls, supporting ongoing improvements
- Co-ordinating the activities of the finance team to meet statutory reporting deadlines
You will be a fully qualified accountant with excellent audit and statutory accounts experience. It would be beneficial if you are up to date with IFRS. You will also previously have prepared consolidated accounts having worked in a complex business with subsidiaries. You will also be extremely hands on. Day Rate: £300-£400 per day.