Interim Head of Finance job for a 12-18 month period with our FMCG client based in the West of Scotland. Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Leadership of the Finance team covering Financial Control, Financial Planning, Finance Business Partnering and Finance Transaction Processing
- Working in partnership with Operational Heads providing clear financial information and driving performance within each business unit
- Strategic Financial Planning, Annual Budget setting and re-forecasting in partnership with Operational Heads
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including profit & loss and balance sheet
- Production of statutory accounts and liaison with external auditors
- Preparation of Capital Expenditure proposal for major projects
To apply you must be a Qualified Accountant and experienced Head of Finance with a background in FMCG or Manufacturing. You will have excellent team leadership capabilities and have first class Business ERP skills. Finally, you will also have excellent stakeholder skills able to liaise with, present to and challenge Senior Management. Salary: circa £70,000 p.a. plus benefits.