Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with an innovative, global business with a very strong market reputation, to recruit a Group Financial Reporting Accountant for an interim period of 12-18 months. This Interim Group Financial Reporting Accountant job is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and play a key role in the Financial Reporting team during a pivotal time. This role is very much focused on providing accurate and on time financial reporting for the Group. A summary of some of the key aspects of the role are below:
- Supporting with the delivery of statutory financial reporting ensuring compliance and deadlines are met
- Work closely with the Group Tax Team, ensuring necessary disclosures are prepared for Group and individual subsiduaries
- Assisting with group consolidation for the year end statutory financial reporting process
- Build relationships with external auditors
- Ensuring high levels of technical awareness and expertise in all areas of statutory reporting
- Providing financial reporting support across the Group for specific project work such as acquisition accounting and accounting policy changes
For this role it is essential the candidate is a fully qualified accountant and has very strong technical knowledge. Ideally you will have worked on Audits for medium to large sized businesses and gained international exposure. The role requires the ability to meet strict deadlines and manage a demanding workload at times which requires strong organisational and prioritisation skills. The ability to deliver robust and accurate financial information is key and an in – depth knowledge of financial reporting standards is essential. This long-term contract will offer excellent exposure in a fast paced business which offers a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package.