Interim Group Financial Accountant job for an initial 6 month period with our Edinburgh based client. Reporting to the Group Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading the statutory accounts preparation for over 15 subsidiaries
- Liaising with external auditors regarding submitted statutory accounts
- Assist with streamlining of Group processes
- Support the preparation for integration of finance processes and procedures into a larger Group
- Support with overseas cash repatriation
- Payment of intragroup dividends
To apply will be a Qualified Accountant with an excellent technical Financial Accounting skillset. You will be up to date with current accounting standards with working knowledge of IFRS. You will be experienced in liaising with external auditors and also be extremely hands on. Start in June 2022 and this role will support hybrid working. This client will consider full or part time working hours for this role. Day Rate: £325-£400 per day.