Interim Group Finance Manager job for a 12-month period with our client based in the West of Scotland. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of subsidiary statutory accounts including profit & loss and balance sheet accounts
- Production of group consolidated accounts to meet IFRS and liaison with external auditors
- Lead on and keep up to date with technical issues relating to statutory reporting
- Improve processes and procedures for financial reporting, developing the finance procedure manual for use across the business
- Support group integration projects liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
To apply you will be a fully qualified Accountant with a very strong technical financial accounting skillset. You will be up to date with IFRS and have previously worked in a large complex group structure. This role will support remote and flexible working. Salary: £Competitive plus benefits.