Interim Financial Controller job with our SME client in Aberdeen for a 6 month period. Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts including profit & loss and balance sheet
- Production of statutory accounts and liaison with external auditors
- Leadership of the finance team
- Supporting Operational Managers on Commercial Contracts
- WIP calculations
- Authorising bank transactions
- Continuous improvement of systems and processes within the business
To apply, you will be a qualified accountant with experience of hands-on financial management and team leadership. It would be beneficial if you have worked on WIP in a previous role.
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 p.a. or day rate equivalent.