Interim Financial Controller job with our client based in Stirling for a 6 month period. Reporting to the Finance Director the main duties and responsibilities include:
- Prepare monthly management accounts including profit & loss and balance sheet for individual business units
- Production of year end statutory accounts providing 1st line of business partnering support to business units
- Annual budget setting and ongoing review and monitoring
- Cashflow management and forecasting
- Approval of payments to suppliers
- Providing financial analysis support to projects across the business
You will be a fully qualified accountant with previous experience at Financial Controller or Head of Finance level. You will be hands on in the preparation of monthly and annual accounts whilst offering business partnering support to your allocated business units. This role is part of a team but doesn’t have any line management responsibility. Hybrid role starting late April or early May 2022. Salary: £60,000-£65,000 p.a. or day rate equivalent.