Rutherford Cross is very pleased to be working with a large business based south Edinburgh who are looking to take on an interim Financial Accountant to assist through year end. This interim contract is likely to last around 5 months. This Interim Financial Accountant position will be home working and could remain that way for the full contract. A summary of some of the key duties are below:
- Assisting with the preparation of the year end statutory accounts
- Managing multiple UK statutory accounts across a number of trading companies
- Ensuring compliance and accuracy of the statutory accounts process ensuring strong technical awareness applied to the financial reporting process
- Handling any queries relating to the statutory accounts process
- Assisting with ad hoc project tasks as required
For this role the company requires a fully qualified accountant with strong technical knowledge who has experience of preparing UK statutory accounts for a large, complex organisation and has the ability to work to deadlines and provide full support through the year end process. This is an interim contract to start immediately therefore candidates would have to be available at short notice.