Interim Group Financial Accountant job with our large client for an initial 3-month period. This role can be based at home for the duration of the assignment. Reporting directly to the Group Head of Finance you will be responsible for:
- Production and review of circa 30 Statutory Accounts for each individual subsidiary across this large Group with individual turnovers of up to £200m
- Complete rolling actions from previous year on what are a set of complex statutory accounts requiring the appropriate actions on Tax treatment, inter-company loans and lending guarantees
- Preparation of consolidated Statutory Accounts for the Group in conjunction with IFRS
- Liaison with ‘Big 4’ external auditors being a key contact managing this key relationship
- Supporting the Group Head of Finance in the presentation of the annual statutory reports to the Board
- Implementing and improving controls, policies and processes
You will be a Qualified Accountant, ideally CA, and be up to date in all aspects of IFRS and technical statutory accounting within a plc or large Corporate having worked in a group headquarter role previously. You will have strong group consolidation experience and be up to date with current technical statutory reporting standards. Due to the current lockdown this role will involve Virtual Interviews and Virtual On-boarding. The whole assignment can be completed working from home. Rate: £250 - £350 per day.