Interim Financial Accountant job with our Edinburgh based client. This role is for a period of 24-months and will report directly to the Head of Finance. The key responsibilities for this position are:
- Preparation of budgets and funding proposals for new projects
- Creation of annual budgets and quarterly revisions
- Run and review the monthly management accounts, ensuring any errors are amended and improvement processes are put in place
- Liaise with key stakeholders to support the development of the budget planning and management
- Assist with the quarterly reforecasting process
- Preparation of month end journals and reconciliation for monthly accounts
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ad hoc duties as required
To apply you will be an experienced accountant with a logical and methodical approach to work. You will be comfortable liaising with key stakeholders and be able to prioritise and co-ordinate to meet tight deadlines. You will have excellent finance system skill including excel. This job will start in October.
Salary bracket £32,000 - £37,000 p.a. dependant on experience.