Interim Financial Accountant job (Hybrid Working) with our growing medium sized client based in East Kilbride for a period of Circa 10-months. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Production of Statutory Accounts at year end and liaison with external auditors
- Preparation of quarterly and annual report packs including reports to parent company
- Completion of Corporate Tax computations and ensuring compliance with Transfer Pricing Policies
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts including profit & loss and balance sheet
- Ongoing process improvements within Financial Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts with ongoing monitoring of actual performance against budget
- Payroll and Pension Scheme administration
To apply, you will be a Qualified or ‘Qualified by Experience’ Accountant with previous experience of Financial Accounting / Statutory Reporting within a commercial environment. You will be up to date with Accounting Standards such as US GAAP, UK GAAP and IFRS. You will also have experience in UK and International Tax. Strong IT skills are also required, with a track record of using ERP systems previously and excel extensively. Finally, experience working in an international business would be advantageous.
This role is due to start early September 2022. This role will offer Hybrid Working with 2 days per week onsite. Salary: Up to £50,000 p.a. with access to annual and Christmas bonus schemes, as well as a lunchtime finish every Friday.
For more information on the role, please contact [email protected].